Sometimes you just have to share quirky things. There are a few computer keyboard tricks that well, just amuse me. This knowledge has been out there for a while but since it’s Friday we’ll keep it light and fun.
- Fun fact #1- By hitting “CONTROL + ALT + one of the arrow buttons= you can turn your computer screen sideways or upside down. Good prank on April Fools Day or just as a fun shenanigan on a quiet day.
- Fun fact #2- By hitting the Windows button + TAB = you switch between windows.
- Fun Fact #3- By hitting Ctrl + Plus= it magnifies the window you’re currently in which is good for those of us progressing in age
- Fun Fact #4- Pressing Windows button + Space bar= If you need to take a quick glimpse at your desktop
- Fun Fact #5- Press Shift + Win + Left/Right Arrow= if you are using multiple monitors, this moves a window in the right monitor to the left monitor, and vice versa.
FYI: as a side note, if you use any of the screen tilting options and your computer times out while the screen is upside down or sideways, you can’t right the ship so to speak before logging back in. Logging in will be challenging since your mouse movement is also backwards. A fun trick but I wouldn’t leave that poor person alone for too long because they’ll go crazy trying to figure it out!
So, there you have it. A few quirky little tricks that probably took up too much work time sharing but sometimes you just have to have fun and share the wealth. Happy Friday!